Our card this year embodies the spirit of the season as well as the gifts of Nourishment and Grace that Community Kitchens offers to our guests.
Inside, the card delivers the message that “In Celebration of all we share, a gift which will feed meals to the hungry has been donated in your name to the Community Kitchens” and is signed with your or your company’s name.
This card is a unique gift which will be long remembered by friends, family, and business associates as well as those served by Community Kitchens.
Your generous gift allows Community Kitchens to provide meals to the men, women and children of Birmingham who are hungry. Thank you for your support that is truly “In the Spirit of the Season”.
3 Simple Steps
1. Send your order to Community Kitchens by mail, fax or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Enclose your donation of at least $5 per card. Donations are tax-deductible.
- To donate by Cash, please come see us at our office in St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church. (Entrance to parking lot is on 11th Ave. South)
- To donate by Check, please mail to:
1024 12th St. South
Birmingham, AL 35205
3. Community Kitchens will then mail or deliver your cards to you!